I have over 24 years post-qualification experience as a psychotherapist and psychosexual and relationship therapist . I am able to offer psychotherapy for a wide range of psychological and emotional issues as well as being a fully qualified psycho sexual and relationship psychotherapist and couple therapist.
Training, qualifications and experience
- PG Dp Psychotherapy and Psychosexual Therapy - University of The South Bank London
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling - Regents College London NW1
- Cert Counselling - Middlesex Hospital
- Post Traumatic Stress Training Tavistock Institute Belsize Park London NW3
I have worked in:
- Private practice
- NHS Psychosexual Therapy Clinics In The Whittingdon Hospital and in Dorset.Self referrals, GPs and
- Psychology services
- The Tavistock Institute Hampstead NW3 working with families and individuals
- University staff therapist in North London and 17 years in Bournemouth University
- Dorset Police therapist for 5 years
- In London I also worked in Crisis Intervention teams
This has given me a wide range of experience and expertise in helping treat psychological problems and difficulties caused by life events.